With the fast-moving technology changes, GIGABYTE always follows the latest trends and provides customers with advanced features and latest technologies. GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimized performance for gaming.
Hybrid Digital VRM Design
8+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- 8+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
PCIe 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
- PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slots
- PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot
- 3.3x Higher – PCIe 4.0 Slot – Slot Signal Stability(Based on PCIe 4.0 differential impedance specification)
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
Dual PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
- Up to 64 Gb/s(Theoretical Bandwidth) – PCle 4.0 x4 M.2
- 7000 MB/s(NVMe SSD Read Performance) – 2nd Gen PCIe 4.0 SSD
Hybrid Cores Optimization
With new Intel Hybrid technology, GIGABYTE exclusively creates two new “CPU Upgrade” in BIOS profiles to meet different users’ scenarios by adjusting P-Core and E-Core activation and voltage policy.
- Deactivate all E-Core
- Zero compromise on gaming performance
- Up to 20% lower CPU package power
- Up to 5°C lower CPU temperature
- Activate all P-Core and E-Core
- Maximize full multi-cores performance
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- PWM/DC Fan Headers
- Internal Temperature Sensors
Connectivity – 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network, storage, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Latest Wireless solution 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
- Up to 5.5x Faster Transmission Speed(Mbps) – 2400 (2×2 802.11ax)
*Based on WiFi theoretical bandwidth
Benefit of Wi-Fi 6E
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
Wi-Fi 6E Bring You the Ultimate VR Experience!
Wi-Fi 6E brings faster Wi-Fi speeds, lower latency, and better battery life for VR devices, which means streaming VR games wirelessly from your PC to your VR device offers a lot smoother and has higher quality video.
- Wi-Fi 6E compared to Wi-Fi 5 provide…
- 40% faster speed for smoother gaming/streaming experience
- 50% higher resolution for video game related content
- Better battery life for VR devices
Wi-Fi 6E Advantage
Spectrum congestion is huge problem in current Wi-Fi environment nowadays because too many devices all use existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum, and it cause unreliable connection and slower speed. Wi-Fi 6E is extended standard to Wi-Fi 6, and it use dedicated 6GHz band that it provides not only brand new frequency to transfer data, but also spacious spectrum for future more devices. With Wi-Fi 6E, users can enjoy faster connection and stronger signal than before.
- 6 GHz- WIFI 6E
- 5 GHz – WIFI6, WIFI 5, WIFI4, 802.118a
- 2.4 GHz – WIFI4, 802.11b, 802.11g, Bluetooth
GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
GbE LAN features a network bandwidth management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- No Lag, Just Frag
Rear USB-C® 20Gb/s
Connecting the Future – USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
Featuring the USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 design which is doubled the performance than previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It works up to 20Gbps ultra-fast data transfer while connecting to USB 3.2 compliant peripherals. Through the USB Type-C® connector, users can enjoy the flexibility of reversible connection to access and store massive amounts of data rapidly.
SuperSpeed 20 Gb/s
- Upto 4x Faster – USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 – Up to 20Gb/s
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analogue audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
RGB Fusion Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
Light Strip Support
- RGB LED x2
- Digital Addressable LED x2
Friendly User Interface
The EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favourite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
Gigabyte Control Center
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ design provides product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
Unlock the latch of the PCIe slot easily when remove the graphics card in the PCIe slot.
Update the BIOS Easily without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!