6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
PCIe 4.0 Design
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
- PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slots
- PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot
- 3.3x Higher – PCIe 4.0 Slot – Slot Signal Stability*
*Based on PCIe 4.0 differential impedance specification
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
- Up to 64 Gb/s(Theoretical Bandwidth) – PCle 4.0 x4 M.2
- 7000 MB/s(NVMe SSD Read Performance) – 2nd Gen PCIe 4.0 SSD
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Max Turbo allows Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at Maximum Turbo Boost speed.
The Optimization mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to balance between high performance and low temperature.
The Spec Enhance mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at high performance under a lower temperature setting.
The E-Core™ Disable mode allocates CPU resources to P-core exclusively to boost its gaming performance, while diminishing the overall power consumption of processors.
* Features and function vary depending on Motherboard and CPU specifications, image is for reference only.
M.2 Thermal Guard
Gigabyte Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rises
Cooler – Aorus M.2 Thermal Guard
Hotter – Without Thermal Guard
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support: Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control: Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode: Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop: Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network, storage and Wi-Fi connectivity.
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
Latest Wireless solution 802.11ax WIFI 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission
- Up to 5.5x Faster Transmission Speed(Mbps) – 2400 (2×2 802.11ax)
*Based on WiFi theoretical bandwidth
Benefit of WIFI 6E
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
Wi-Fi 6E bring you the Ultimate VR experience!
Wi-Fi 6E brings faster Wi-Fi speeds, lower latency, and better battery life for VR devices, which means streaming VR games wirelessly from your PC to your VR device offers a lot smoother and has higher quality video.
- Wi-Fi 6E compared to Wi-Fi 5 provide…
- 40% faster speed for smoother gaming/streaming experience
- 50% higher resolution for video game related content
- Better battery life for VR devices
Wi-Fi 6E Advantage
Spectrum congestion is huge problem in current Wi-Fi environment nowadays because too many devices all use existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum, and it cause unreliable connection and slower speed. Wi-Fi 6E is extended standard to Wi-Fi 6, and it use dedicated 6GHz band that it provides not only brand new frequency to transfer data, but also spacious spectrum for future more devices. With Wi-Fi 6E, users can enjoy faster connection and stronger signal than before.
- 6 GHz- WIFI 6E
- 5 GHz – WIFI6, WIFI 5, WIFI4, 802.118a
- 2.4 GHz – WIFI4, 802.11b, 802.11g, Bluetooth
First Adopter on 2.5 GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than Ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2X faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Rear USB-C® 20Gb/s
Connecting the Future – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
The World’s Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C® is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen 2 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C® experience possible.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analogue audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
Friendly User Interface
The EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
Gigabyte Control Center
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
Unlock the latch of the PCIe slot easily when remove the graphics card in the PCIe slot.
Update the BIOS Easily without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!